The quintessential flamenco set, Flamenco 2001 Medium Tension strings produce a sound that is robust and luminous yet feel extremely flexible. Sensitive to the touch and responsive to the slightest change in tone or attack, these strings have a tremendous ease of playing that will appeal to most players.
The 2001 Series Flamenco Guitar Strings are the first choice of professional flamenco guitarists in Spain and throughout the world. In a class by themselves, these sets were developed in cooperation with leading flamenco guitarists. All set designs were tested and refined for more than two years— in recitals, recording studios and tablad performances.
- Flamenca black treble strings possess a greater power, brilliance and a longer string life than any other string design on the market
- Silver-Plated wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- Medium Tension
- String Gauges: Black Nylon Trebles: .028 .032 .040; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .029 .035 .042
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshnes