This volume includes transcriptions, comments and analysis of the following pieces:
- "Algo que decir" (tangos). This piece is composed in an unusual, modern tuning characteristic of the Caño Roto style. It includes transcriptions of the accompaniment to the singing and the second guitar parts.
- "Sastipén Talí" (fandangos de Huelva). This piece is recorded in the Hijaz-Nahawand Phrygian dominant scale D#, an unusual tonality for fandangos . All of the lyrics of the singing and the second guitar parts are transcribed.
- The gorgeous rondeña “Raíz"
- Transcription of each piece in notation and tab with complete finger positions
- History of the form
- Flamenco modes, chords and tonalities
- Compás, palmas and foot marking, essential to understand the flamenco rhythms
- Analysis of the most difficult falsetas and explanations of the technical execution
- List of generic rasgueados
- Glossary of flamenco terminology
- The symbols used in the sheet music