This volume includes transcriptions, comments and analysis of the following pieces:
- Soleá por medio "Vieja senda" Combining ancestral sensibility and the modern Cañorroto technique, El Viejín composed this piece with maestro Sabicas in mind.
- Buleria "Mi graciosa" recorded in a modern tuning.
- Zambra "A los niños que sufren" with the participation of maestro Paco de Lucía. The two guitar parts are transcribed in their entirety and with an adaptation for solo, duo, or trio performance.
- Transcription of each piece in notation and tab with complete finger positions
- History of the form
- Flamenco modes, chords and tonalities
- Compás, palmas and foot marking, essential to understand the flamenco rhythms
- Analysis of the most difficult falsetas and explanations of the technical execution
- List of generic rasgueados
- Glossary of flamenco terminology
- The symbols used in the sheet music