This volume includes transcriptions, comments and analysis of the following pieces:
- Soleá por bulería "Caño Roto" recorded in the Hijaz-Nahawand Phrygian dominant scale D# with a very interesting singing accompaniment entirely transcribed.
- Sevillanas "Cuatros". A virtuosity driven duet with the bass player Carles Benavent.
- Minera "A mi hijo Jonatán", the composition that gave Viejin his fame due to its incredible beauty and virtuosity
- Transcription of each piece in notation and tab with complete finger positions
- History of the form
- Flamenco modes, chords and tonalities
- Compás, palmas and foot marking, essential to understand the flamenco rhythms
- Analysis of the most difficult falsetas and explanations of the technical execution
- List of generic rasgueados
- Glossary of flamenco terminology
- The symbols used in the sheet music